OPF CWC

OPF CWC

Monday 14 March 2011

Better Then I Ever Thought

Ok, well it’s probably best to start off with my reasons for starting this blog. Firstly I am a huge ARMA fan. ARMA was my first experience of the soldier sim genre. I hadn’t even considered Operation Flashpoint as an alternative given its age and graphics. I know, shallow me.

However, that was all to change, due to a twist of fate (desktop died), meaning that the only gaming platform I had left was a just-above-average HP Laptop. Operation Flashpoint here I come.

Aside from the fairly scratchy graphics, surprisingly, all the addictive stuff remains. If you can see past the graphics issue, it’s a great game. My ARMA for the Laptop.(I know what all you die hard O.P. fans are thinking right now, "What a noob!")

Please don’t let my description confuse anyone though the two games (ARMA/OP CWC)follow completely different storylines, across eras separated by decades, and so are hardly comparable in these terms.

If you’re a fan of ARMA/ARMA 2, and have been putting Operation Flashpoint off, give it a go, you may be pleasantly surprised. I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment